Thursday 4 December 2014

Coursework Cafuffle

Hullah People!

Okay, so I've decided that until most of my coursework has finished, I am only going to post during my free time. Queue the "AWH!" I know, I know sad times these are! Anyways, I'm not only posting to tell you the bad news, I also want to give you an update my current life situations.
 
Okay, so last weekend I had my gorgeous friend Cloe sleep round because we were helping each other with coursework; however things quickly changed when Cloe started going through my "dressing-up box". Because we were going to be doing a fairy-tale themed photo shoot the next morning I think Cloe was keen to see what costumes I had to offer. Now if you can imagine that this dressing-up box only contains costumes from when I was around 7 years old, so no way would any of that stuff fit me today (more like they will only go over my leg). Luckily, Cloe owns this really cool Hobbit/Elf costume in my size- so obviously we used that! Now I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to put any of the photos up because they're a part of her coursework, but if I am then I'll definitely post them for you to see!  
 
Secondly, once again during my free period, the Common Room turned into a rave, while Josh brought back the songs from the past while dancing with Charlie and Owain danced in the dark wearing a flashing Christmas jumper. Oh and Jasmine took a beautiful low angled selfie... feel free to observe the selfie and videos provided.
 
Then on Wednesday evening, Will and I had to represent Hinchingbrooke Sixth Form by giving a speech to the hopeful newcomers in September 2015. Now we both had to do two speeches which meant that overall we spoke to at least over 500 people *Gulp*. That's cray cray! Now, the reason Will and I had to speak is because they wanted the perspectives of sixth formers who are externals (me) and internals (Will). Although, I have to be honest... I have no idea why they picked me of all people- I'm forever stumbling over my words. However, putting the nerves aside I think the outcome turned out great and very late that night I received an email containing this:
 
"A HUGE thank you for your contribution to the success of tonight's open evening. I had comments from students and parents in the audience who said you were both inspirational and set the right tone. Apparently you were much better than student speakers from other sixth form open evenings! So well done."- Mrs Miller
"Absolutely - you were both confident, personable, funny, and engaging. You took it extremely seriously, prepared yourselves superbly, and displayed the very best aspects of the sixth form."- Mr Fordham (Head of 6th Form)
 
Anyways, that's pretty much it for now! But I would just like to say a Happy Birthday to Kyra and I cannot wait to go out for dinner with you and the buddies tomorrow!
 
Hasta luego!

From
The BeasKnees

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment