Friday 28 November 2014

It's been sooo long!

Hallo Moto!
 
I know, I know... I'm a bad person! I have not blogged for nearly a WHOLE week! How catastrophic! So the reason why I have been living in the shadows is because I have been awfully busy... Now you're probably thinking "she's always saying how busy she is". Well actually coursework has been taking over me life, man! All you students out there, yeah you know how I feel.
 
Anyways, I'm going to give you a little update! So on Wednesday Byron, Charlie and I went to watch the boys (Hinchingbrooke 6th Formers) play Rugby against Spalding Grammar School. So, I was told that they were playing against "Evian"... So being me I believed it and wanted to ask them if they had brought Evian water with them- thank god I never got the opportunity to ask! Now, our boys played amazingly but unfortunately they lost... However I'm sure they will thrash them next time! ;) Oh and I've been asked to do a shout out to number 10, Fly-half! Oh and I must say the boys looked rather dashing running around in the mud in their shorts.
 
So today, Byron came into school late and explained that he thought it was Saturday so he went into work with his dad. However, when Byron and his dad turned up at their customers house they realised that actually it was Friday- what a conundrum! Henny-hoo, Byron also told me that he had a rather interesting dream... AND he has allowed me to share it with you!!
 
I quote:

"My dream began with me going to Film Studies and Bea wasn't in the classroom. Then Mr Lloyd (our teacher) started singing the lesson- yes instead of talking he was singing. Then Bea storms in with loads of work in her arm and then walks back out, drops the work on the floor and enters back into the classroom with a pram. In the pram was a half Caribbean raced baby with the same hair as my friend Josh. Bea then says "Here Byron have Bosh, I cannot have him today, I'm too stressed! Now you gays have the right to have babies you can have the responsibility!" So I'm then bouncing this baby on my knee and Harriet then takes the baby to play with it. Then suddenly out of the baby's mouth comes "I want B" in Josh's voice- I then fainted."
 
To hear the rest of the dream feel free to ask Byron, as the content could be too explicit for some readers.
 
Now, it's that time of the week for... SHAN'S FASHION FRIDAY!! Okay so today, once again Shan looked on point as she wore a petrol blue lace dress. Feel free to observe the picture provided.
 
Apologies once again for this very late post! Stay happy and eat cupcakes!
 
From
The BeasKnees 


No comments:

Post a Comment