Saturday 25 October 2014

Custard Cravings

Good evening my late night cookie munchers!

I must confess, today has been rather boring. I spent the whole day writing up my Film Studies coursework to finish and decide that actually it's not the best essay I've ever written. However, I did learn that the words "which/shot/cut" were used way too much in my essay... No wonder I went 200 words over the word count! Oops! Anyways, I've sent it off to my teacher to see what he thinks.

So recently, I've been having some weird cravings and once again they struck again this evening at 8pm. Like a Vampire desperate for blood... I became just as wild as I searched the kitchen cupboards in hope to find that something that will tickle my taste buds! Ironically, I came across nothing!

ALTHOUGH... I did find a sachet of custard powder, not that I wanted any custard and then it hit me! Why not be creative and turn this custard powder into custard flavoured COOKIES :O
But then I thought, why stop there? So I decorated them in golden sugar... yes that's golden sugar! Swavey! Mmmm Hmmm! Take a look at these bad boys...


Anyways, that's pretty much it... So I'll say good night and sweet dreams!





From
The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment