Monday 27 October 2014

Garden Centre

 Privet everyone!

I apologise for my lack of blogging this weekend... I have to admit I haven't been doing anything special.

However, today has been practically splendid in every way! I was lucky enough to be treated by my Nanny and Puppa today... as they took me to the Garden Centre for lunch, cake and coffee. Ever since I was wee lass it has been a tradition for my Nanny and Puppa to take me to the Garden Centre... Don't ask me why because I have no idea but it has just been something that we do.

Like always... the highlight (except spending time with them of course) is having a look at the animals- I'm a sucker for anything fluffy!  Speaking of fluffy things... Angel was also very excited to see Nanny and Puppa and like usual she made her funny squeal which is her way of saying "I'm so happy right now that barking will simply not express the intensity of it!"


Once we arrived at the Garden Centre, we had a yummy lunch. My Nan wanted me to have a hearty lunch full of vegetables... Does mash potato count? ;) After that we had a look around and yes that does include looking at the fluffy bunnies! The Bunnies and Hamsters are so cute!!

Okay, so I'm not going mad by thinking that it's way too early to have Christmas Decorations up, right? But according to the Garden Centre it's never too early to be whacking out the jingle bells and ball-balls! They even had a whole Christmas Village going on! Don't get me wrong I'm no Grinch and I love Christmas just as much as the next elf, but come on it's still OCTOBER! Agh! Okay rant over!





Anyways, after looking around my Puppa felt a bit faint so we decided to go back to the café to have cake and coffee... which I may add was delicious! Nanny and I shared a double layered caramel chocolate cake (#foodgasm).

After that we went to Tesco to get some shopping, on the way out Nanny and I passed the wall with glasses so Nanny decided to try some on. Can I say sexy Nan or what?



Well I'm going to love you and leave you! Happy Monday Madness everyone!




From
The BeasKnees




No comments:

Post a Comment