Thursday 30 October 2014

Sassy Sleepover!

To all you sleep-over sassy's out there,

I apologise for not posting last night but it was rather difficult. If you have read my previous posts, you will know that I had some friends over to stay last night. Now I must say it was a laugh! From selfie's, to crazy photo editing, to The Incredibles, to getting lost, to pizza, to makeup and hairstyling, to Mario Kart... We did it ALL!

Oh I should probably do a shout-out to my guests... Hey Abi, Byron, Cloe and Josh!

Okay, so the day kicked off with me giving Abi a cooking lesson; we made pasta bake with roux sauce, peas and bacon. Just call me Jamie Oliver ;) After that we took it to the lounge and played Mario Kart with Byron as well... I must confess if you put me on a level where I can fall off something I will lose the game. Let's not bring up the dark days of "Yoshi Falls". After that, we found a Josh standing by the road, so we thought it be best to bring him in out of the rain.

Once, joined by Cloe the evening went into full swing; but there's too much to explain so I'm going to narrow it down. So Josh and Byron decided to go and pick up the pizzas but ended up going to the wrong pub... Josh became obsessed with how many chicken goujons (I think that's how you spell it)  he was going to get and how big they were.  Angel finished most of our pizzas because we were too full. I've never seen Abi eat so many cookies and cakes- how does she have a models figure!?

Abi did Byron and I's makeup... I tried to convince Cloe to do my hair but she was too intrigued with watching the film "Just Go With It". So then Josh decided to do my hair... totally Vogue!

We then decided to film a funny video on Josh's iPad that star'd Angel and a rather odd bottle opener. We were all really cold by then so we snuggled on the sofa and FatBoy (giant beanbag) together while watching The Incredibles.

Then being the 16/17 year old teenagers that we are, we decided to go to bed at 00:30, while Cloe and I listened to Classical FM... and well other people did stuff that other people do. Yeah.


The morning after... Abi tried her first crumpet... I quote "It's sort of like springy toast"!

Oh and at some point it must have been raining Skittles because I found them in every crook and cranny in the lounge. Anyways, I'm going to the 6th Form Halloween Party tonight so I best be off. However, this does mean I'll have more stories to tell you! So please enjoy these pics...




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From
The BeasKnees









 

No comments:

Post a Comment