Wednesday 22 October 2014

Eventful day

Buenos Dias people of the world, space and time!

Well I have had a pretty eventful day, considering I woke up this morning thinking "It's going to be one of these days where staying in bed is a wise option". However, I wrestled out of my large and extremely comfy duvet with hope that today might just surprise me in one way or another.

So where do I start? Ah yes! As I was walking to school this morning in a crazy wind storm (like a mini hurricane) my skirt decided to have a mind of its own and flash my knickers to the several cyclists that just happened to be passing me at that moment. Can I just say no way in any form did I look as graceful or as sexy as Marilyn Monroe did.

Note to self: If its windy don't wear a skirt that will show half of the town your pink frilly knickers.

Secondly, during lunch I was asked to go and speak to a teacher called Mrs Lowe (is that pronounced 'Low' or 'Law' of 'Lou'?) to discuss my place in the student council... Now the problem is that I have never met this lady; henceforth for all I know she could look like anyone. When I turned up to her office ironically she wasn't there. This meant I was going go have to go on a wild goose chase to find a lady whom I have no idea what she looks like, nor do I even know how to pronounce her name. Long story short, after walking around like a lost puppy for 20 mins I finally found her in some secret classroom behind lockers (I swear I passed those lockers more than once). Although, my day was brightened up when I spent last lesson sitting in a room singing Disney songs at the top of my lungs while my friends took some rather embarrassing pictures (to say the least) of me singing.

However, this went downhill rapidly when my Blood Glucose (BG) dropped to 2.6!!!! Type 1 Diabetic problems for you! Before I knew it people were handing me food from left, right and centre- p.s. thank you for those kind donations of crisps and animal biscuits! Next thing I know I'm on the bus coming home... phew!

So there we have it, all that and its not even 18:30 yet! I think I'll go and put my feet up now with a hot chocolate... please enjoy this picture of me using a strawberry shoelace as a moustache.

Byeeee!
From

The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment