Tuesday 21 October 2014

First Timers blog

Well, I can now officially say that my blog is in full swing with this first post.

I've always wanted to write my own blog but never got round it... HOWEVER there are no more excuses under the sun that could prevent me from starting it; so here it goes.

I should probably tell a little a bit about myself, you know the general drab that makes the reader feel like they know the writer. My name is Beatrice (mainly known as Bea), I'm aged 17 and live in Cambridgeshire, UK. My star sign is Virgo and I'm definitely an optimist. I'm currently studying Film Studies, Theatre Studies, English Literature&Language and Spanish at AS level.

Now your probably thinking... "Does this girl even know how to write a blog" or "Boring!"...
Well first things first, you're right! I have no idea how to write a blog so I'm pretty much winging this. Hence, why you're going to have to bare with!

My future posts, are most likely going to consist of general daily activities that sum up my life but if you're lucky you might get the odd "Special Edition" that will contain some amazing ramajama!

I'm going to have to say adios for now, as I have to go to rehearsals for Spotlight Production's show of Singing In The Rain... So I shall leave on that note with a picture of a me with a Giant Chocolate Gorilla head!

From
The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment