Thursday 13 November 2014

Bad hair day

Bonjour bogues d'amour!

So today's post is going to be pretty random if you ask me! Firstly, my day at school was pretty normal and consisted of long lessons and having a laugh with my buddies. So my friend Matt always has the most perfect hair... it's like he's constantly doing a hair product commercial or something... "Loreal because you're worth it"! Anyways, earlier on in the morning he was frantically asking around if anyone had any hair-spray. I think he thought he was having a bad hair day or something... Erm no! Matt, your hair was on point! Do nawt worry!
By lunchtime, I think he had given up because he was actually willing to tie his hair up in a mini man bun... Yes I even got a picture!

Then in English I had to take a picture of my friend Shannon's phone case because it's soooo beautiful! Lurv it :) Then mum, Byron and I went to Tesco and we tried on sexy coats and hats... Byron looks fabulous in this one! Da?

Because it's Children In Need tomorrow... I decided to search through my old dressing-up box and found a very ginger wig. Before I knew it, my alter-ego of Jessica Rabbit was in the room! Well that or a cheese puff!

Anyways I'm going to love you and leave you! Enjoy life and eat croissants!


From
The BeasKnees





No comments:

Post a Comment