Wednesday 12 November 2014

Shout out!

Hola amigos!
 
So I didn't have time to post yesterday because I was super busy. However, I promised two lovely ladies that I would give them a shout-out and upload their totally vogue selfies from my phone!
 
So, lets begin with introducing the gorgeous gals.... Beth and Shannon! I've only known them since September but they have already become great friends of mine. Now they wanted me to describe their personalities but I thought that I would quote them describing themselves... as it did make me giggle.
 
Beth: "I'm like an Armadillo. I'm hard on the outside and can come across quite cold but once you get past my hard shell I'm soft and gooey inside."
 
Shannon: "I'm like a green starburst or sour skittle. You either love me or hate me! And no I'm not Marmite!"
 
So there you are girls, your own little segment in the blog! Oh and check out the selfie of Beth reading my blog in English!
 
Now after school I had my review session of counselling to treat my needle phobia. Boy have I come a long way since 2 years ago! Now you probably know that I am a Type 1 Diabetic and for anyone who doesn't know what it's like to be a T1D then basically you're always having to have injections. Luckily enough, I've been on the Insulin pump for the last 5 years which means I'm not constantly having to inject all day. However, when it came to blood tests, doctors struggled to make the procedure run smoothly. I would always end up hyper-ventilating, fainting, throwing up and hysterically crying- in fact it got so bad that they decided to use laughing gas to knock me out in the end. However, thanks to the help of EMDR I can now have a blood test with hardly any resistance and non of the above! I know right... It's so cray cray!
 
After that I had Singing In The Rain rehearsals and we choreographed my characters little dance number in the rain at the finale. Yeah... I still think that I can't dance! Today was a pretty normal day... Although the fire alarm did go off in the hospital, while I was getting a coffee at Costa before my appointment. I've never seen people with broken legs hop so fast!
 
Anyways, I have work to do so I best be off! Stay happy and eat mangoes!
 
 

 From
The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment