Saturday 15 November 2014

Children in Need & the MI5

Guten Tag my little flower pots!
 
 




So I didn't have time to post yesterday because I was super duper busy- story of my life! So let me explain my day to you... First things first I received a pretty good response from Matt about his "bad hair day" that was the title and featured in my last blog. But he wanted me to take another picture just so you could see what his hair looks like normally. You know what these hair modals are like... you gotta keep up your salon cred in da hood.
 
Anyways, my lunchtime ended up turning into a MI5 mission which consisted of my friends Abbie (who has an amazing coat) and Byron rolling around on the floor while trying to be stealth like as much as possible. Now you're probably wondering why on earth are young and sophisticated (that's not constipated but sophisticated... made that mistake before) adults pretending to be spies. WELL... somewhere inside the building, unfortunately the location must be kept secret for undercover protocol, there was a rather awkward confrontation occurring. I have no idea what it was about but I'm sure if someone walked past and offered them a cookie all would be resolved... Maybe like a double chocolate chip one or something! I did have some awesome videos but unfortunately my phone crashed and I lost them (sad times these are).
 
After that adventurous scene, I walked into town with another Abi (thank god they all spell their names differently). After a trip to the bank and to some shops to get my friend Kyra's birthday present we went into Costa. Now if there's one thing that I love about Costa, is their Christmas seasonal drinks... Mmmmm! Both Abi and I had the Praline Cappuccino with gold sparkly dusting on top! I think my taste buds must of started singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" because that drink was pure festive fun.
 
Later on when I got home, I threw my dinner down my throat and got ready as quick as possible to be ready to leave with Cloe and her sister (Natalie) at 5:30pm. Now the reason I was having to be speedy Gonzales is because I was helping Natalie with a Children In Need event at Club '73 Peterborough. Club '73 in Peterborough, is a constituted community group which offers leisure time for adults and adolescents with learning or social difficulties in Peterborough. Because it was Children In Need we set up stalls to raise money. These consisted of Naming the Tiger, Tombola, Raffle, Face painting, Arts and Crafts and Cake Decorating which was my stall. It was a great night and I was so happy to help! Fingers crossed that we raised loads of money!
 
Then after that I slept over at Cloe's house, but because we were so tired we just laid in bed and watched movies. Oh and I also introduced Cloe to my favourite TV show "That 70's Show"... Love that show!
Well today, I've just done loads of homework, because I'm not going to have time tomorrow as I am going to be starting at Huntingdon Radio station! So tune in at 104fm tomorrow afternoon!
 
Byeeee!
 
From
The BeasKnees



No comments:

Post a Comment