Thursday 20 November 2014

Bea-ing embarrassed!

'Ello, 'ello 'ello!
 
So today has been a rather embarrassing day, if I do say so myself. Now the fact that I've done something embarrassing is no surprise, however because the majority of the bashful events seemed to occur consecutively within the space of an hour, it did seem rather odd.
Now I have no idea why this happened today... maybe it was because I didn't have any breakfast or maybe it was because I needed to wee at least 10 times within the space of 5 hours, OR maybe it was because I decided to wear thin skin coloured tights when clearly it is the time of year for only black or opaque tights. WHO KNOWS?
 Anyways, I should probably embarrass myself even further and just confess what actually happened... I mean what else can I loose at this point?
 
Okay so it all started when Byron, Jarvie (yeah spelling isn't my forte) and I were walking to our lesson... Now Jarvie was saying something about Byron's leather jacket and for some reason or another I always blank out when that guy opens his mouth. So anyway, for a brief moment I actually listened to what he was saying... he said something along the lines of  "I only wear leather that looks like leather" but for that split second I was actually going to react to his bold statement with a simple "Oh". However, my sanity soon fell short when a rather good looking lad walking in the other direction caught my attention... So not only did this "Oh" turn into a different reaction (that was no longer to Jarvie's statement) but it seemed to come out of my mouth in a whole different manner- and was rather loud at that. Before I knew it, the guy was looking at me and blatantly judging me.
 
Then after lesson, Byron and I had to walk from one side of the school grounds to the other. Now as we were walking everyone kept looking at my face and legs... and I mean they were not just looking, they were intensely staring! Knowing me I thought I had pen on my face and a massive hole in my tights or something. Turns out, I had nothing on my face nor was there any problems with my tights- I did not know what was going on! After being attacked by praying eyes from all corners, Byron and I were expecting a child to make some silly remark... then we passed 'that' child. Now Byron and I were both staring back at this little boy but before we knew it he revealed a large and strange smile that showed the contents of the inside of his mouth. "Wait what just happened!?"- Byron and I went into a state of shock! 
 
We then walked into the canteen and declared to a friend of ours, the traumatic experience that we had just been through. HOWEVER, once again without realising how loud my voice is when I mentioned "my legs"... everyone in the canteen turned around and starred at them! -_- After that I was then caught eating a sandwich rather un-gracefully from a guy whom was looking down at me from the top of a stair case... I must of looked like a wide mouth frog with that sandwich! Byron then said that the guy was a part of the "leg patrol searching for my legs". God help me.
 
THEN we were coaxed into a gap year talk were this guy spoke about the deadly diseases you can catch and how you need to be really careful in the dangerous wilderness; now that wasn't the embarrassing part, but when he started asking people where they are going on there gap year and people where replying with exotic/adventurous locations I was literally praying that he wouldn't ask me. Why? Because I'm going to work in Disney World in Florida for my gap year!  
 
Last but not least, the last embarrassment consisted of me hitting Byron by accident and then when I tried to apologise I ended up tripping over him and grazing my knee on a carpet. So yeah... what a great day! -_-
 
Story of my life though! Oh and thank you George Clooney for expressing my facial expression about today!
 
From
The BeasKnees
 

No comments:

Post a Comment