Monday 17 November 2014

Paris & Oolala moments!

Ciao Amo!

Okay so today has been pretty normal... But on the bright side I managed to find those videos of Byron and Abbie on their MI5 mission! So don't you worry... You won't have to miss out on the action.

Anyways last night my friend Enzo was teaching me some French phrases... So apparently the phrases I will need to use the most in Paris are:

Help me- Vous pouvez m'aider
I love you- Je t'aime
A small room please- Une petite piece s'il vous plait
Are you single?- Tu es celibataire?

Now you're probably wondering why on earth am I wanting to learn French phrases that are relevant to Paris! WELL... In October 2015 Cloe, Byron, Josh and I will be going to Disneyland Paris- the greatest place on earth! Incase you didn't know I have always been a complete Disney fanatic and one day I hope to aspire to work for Walt and organise the events at the Disney parks. Additionally, I am hoping to do the CRP at Disney World, Florida, after finishing my A levels! Fingers crossed (oh and me toes)!

Heddy-Hoo, after school I was so bursting for a pee that I nearly pee'd my pantyhoes while walking into town. But praise be, my bladder of steel held it together until I arrived at Costa! Then Byron and I shared Black Forest hot chocolate with a rather snazzy gingerbread man. Can I just say... I know I've said this before but Costa's Christmas seasonal drinks are something out of this world... Hullah!
Okay so I've been having really good responses from people about my blog... Dankaa peopleless! I've also been asked by several people to feature in my blog, which is amazeballs!



So be free children of the world and bea happy!

From
The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment