Saturday 22 November 2014

There must be something in the air!

Aloha awakea!
 
Sorry about not posting last night, I was super tired! So yesterday was one crazy day... Now I've already given you a long-winded post so I'll try and keep this one short and snappy.
 
Okay first things first, during my free period Byron and I were in a rather strange mood... Most people thought we were drunk but it was more like we were both past the point of caring and being shattered. So during this period of Byron and I's break down... we laid on the sofa's in the Common Room singing and laughing hysterically. Then before we knew it other buddies of ours joined us and made comments like "What have you guys taken? Are you drunk? Bea you need help!" As you know, the giggles are contagious so everyone else around us began laughing- boy did that slow motion video of Byron, Abbie and I make me laugh... tears were pouring out of my eyes!
 
After that I had Film Studies; randomly I found a pair of nude colour tights in my bag and Harriet decided to tie them round her head and take selfies with Byron and our teacher (Mr Lloyd)... I think there was something in the air that day because everyone was acting nuts!
 
Anyways, that's pretty much all I'm going to say for now because I have to get on with my coursework! Oh but before I go, I just want to say that I hope my mumma has a great day bridal shopping with her gals and I'm sorry that I couldn't make it! Also do you like my Hawaiian greetings? Pretty snazzy ay!? ;)
 
A hui hou (Goodbye, until we meet again)!
 
From
The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment