Tuesday 18 November 2014

Quicky & Picky

Whatup homies!

Okay so for all you students out there... I feel your pain! I have never had such a large pile up of coursework in all my life. Who on earth came up with the idea of putting coursework deadlines right near Christmas... The Grinch?

Anyways, besides the coursework stress I have had a pretty relaxing day. To be honest I needed it... Why is only Tuesday!? So I have to make this blog quick because I have a Singing In The Rain rehearsal.

Okay to sum it up, the day involved...
1) Psycho laughing in the hidey-hole
2) Thinking that Abi said that "Santa's" favourite food is lemon cake when she actually said "Sansa's..."
3) Collecting an antique collection of crumbs in my bra
4) Abi sleeping on a computer desk
5) Byron receiving a very specific careers guide

Last but not least...

6) My Nan attempting to play Xbox!!

Feel free to observe technologies finest skills of taking photos and videos! Now I must be off!
Ciao Amo!

From
The BeasKnees

No comments:

Post a Comment