Monday 10 November 2014

Therapeutic & Feeling the Love

Howdee Doodee everyone!
 
 Well today was my first day back at school after being ill. Not going to lie, I was surprised at how many people noticed that I was gone last week and that I'm back! Some people even said that it hasn't been the same without me... Shucks you guys, you're making me blush ;) Oh and my baes Abi and Josh ran up to me and gave me a mahoosive hug... I feel so loved!
 
 So today was pretty normal, like I thought it would be... But boy did I have the time of my life in English (yeah I did just say that)! So my darling teacher decided there was no need to do any writing in our notepads... No... we wrote.... on the TABLE! Yes you heard right! Miss gave us white-board pens and we were able to make our notes on the table!
Oh this was something beautiful, for once in my life I was able to draw all over the table without a teacher twittering in my ear telling me that I was some sort of "Table Terrorist Vandaliser". I wrote in green, red, black and if I made a mistake who cares, I just wacked out a baby wipe... POOF... the mistake? GONE! Oh the sheer joy it... In the words of the great Shannon, from my English class, "It was therapeutic"! Hallelujah!

 After that the day was pretty dull.
 
 
Until... I got home! I have been treated to the luxury of my having my hair cut and blow-dried by a hairdresser that is Da-Vinci in her own right... Manifique! With curls bouncing of my shoulders I walked out Dawn's (hairdresser) house with a strut, that could resemble Cher's from Clueless... I was feeling on top of the world. Yeah that's until I realised she had a gate that blended into the darkness... Lets just say my face noticed the gate before I did.
 
Oh and I got told that actually I may not of had the "Nova" Virus but actually its called the "Nora/Noro" Virus... Either way it begins with an N!
 
Henny-hoo, I best be off! Ciao Chicken-ponies!
 
From
The BeasKnees 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment